Available for a limited time only. Fill out the form and download today.
Dell recently commissioned a Forrester Consulting study of 200 large enterprise and public sector organizations that are undergoing, or have undergone, an enterprise-wide Windows 7 migration.
The study brought to light some important migration challenges, including:
- Lack of governance over the application library
- Overcoming application compatibility issues with third-party & custom-developed software
- Overcoming web-based application compatibility issues
- Automating a zero-touch deployment strategy
- Determining which users to target first
- Preparing for future computing infrastructure
The study also outlines steps taken to address these challenges and summarizes ways that Dell Windows 7 Managed Services can provide a holistic migration strategy for your enterprise.