The rapid expansion of digital healthcare data offers hospitals and physicians the opportunity to use analytics to obtain insights that can help them prevent disease; lower costs; work more efficiently, comply with reporting and regulatory requirements; and interact with patients and consumers more effectively.
This white paper will explain how to use a modular approach that starts with small-scope projects to help you expand your analytics competency while adding immediate value to your organizations. It covers important topics such as:
- Governance and assessment of readiness
- Mining your EMR for analytics-ready data
- Why a modular approach works
- How to use analytics consultants
- Building a data management foundation for future work
Complete the form to get your free copy of this practical guide to analytics adoption.