- Impressively efficient: Work at the speed of business with the latest Intel® Core™ M processor with Intel® vPro™ Technologie and Pro WiDi 6.0.
- Leading-edge connectivity: Thunderbolt™ 3 multi-use port allows you to charge your laptop, connect to multiple devices (including Dell's new cable docking solutions) and enjoy data transfers up to 40Gbps, 8 times that of a USB 3.0.
- Wireless technology: The new Latitude 13 is the first to use optional 4-antenna technology that fully enables WWAN – providing the most dependability and flexibility in communications.
- Deep industry expertise and market-leading technologies
- Tailored capabilities with your objectives in mind
- We partner with you to help you build and realize your vision
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.