Complete the form to download your free software.
Free download: POWER CONTROL THROUGH CAPPING
Control the power envelop of your Dell Servers using Power Capping :
- Mitigate risk by reducing power consumption per a pre-defined policy or policies
- Maximize the uptime of business critical applications via a reduction in non-critical consumption first
- Manage power consumption without impacting performance
SUPPORT FOR NON-DELL MONITORING :
- Add power monitoring for a broad range of OEM servers beyond Dell including HP, IBM, Cisco and others
- Get a holistic view of the all the power consumed by IT devices in your datacenter
To order the add-on license(s) for Power Capping and/or non-Dell server monitoring:
- Contact your Dell sales rep call 1-800-WWW-DELL / 1-800-999-3355 /1-800-456-3355
- Visit "http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/04/campaigns/chat-splitter-usbusiness" to chat, call or email Dell
- License available for $129 per managed server
- Try out the power capping and non-Dell monitoring capabilities, before purchasing. Request a 90 day, 5 managed node evaluation of power capping and power policy in your environment.
- Send an mail a request for an evaluation license to: OMPC_Evaluation_Request@dell.com
- The license is imported to OMPC and activates the capping/budgeting functionality. Capping and policy management require Dell servers with iDRAC Enterprise installed.
- For a 90 day, 5 managed node evaluation non-Dell server monitoring and reporting,email a request for an evaluation license to: OMPC_Evaluation_Request@dell.com